lunedì 2 gennaio 2017

XXX - Showcase: Nurglings

Hi
 Here we go, new year, new miniatures!

30th post of this blog, quite proud of what it is becoming.

In this post the first results of the work on the Nurgle wave, Nurglings: not too much words, hoping pics are going to tell more.

I got some ideas about them, so I tried to do the best for those small terrible guys. Must say, they are very funny to paint, but you sweat a bit painting some parts hidden by the layers of this little monsters.

As already said, I like them because they seem that they are doing stupid poses and faces when someone is taking a pic of them, maybe a proud Great Unclean. I glued one also to make it seems falling, adding a bir more of disorder.


I wanted them similar to other daemons that I am painting, so the skin is equal to the skin of all my daemons of Nurgle, like the horns, dirt and so on.

The fact they are a kind of heap make me think the they are going to be more nice if some mucus makes them more homogenous, similar to a vomited lump of daemons, blood and rhemum.
For this I used two different glues, one more yellow and thick, one transparent for the blood. It is nice that the yellow,  that it is creating the most wide parts of mucus, it is also the most strong and resistent.
I really like the see-not see effect of the yellow mucus, and also the pink tongues, another small characteristic that is going to make them different from the Plaguebearers for example.
Hope you like it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento