giovedì 29 settembre 2016

XVII - Showcase: eldar dire avengers

Showcase: Eldar Dire Avengers

As you already know I'm working on Age Of Sigmar Liberators but this week has been very busy so I've not fresh news about them. So, here some minis I've painted some month ago (before starting blogging).
Sometimes, after waves of bad creatures and nightmares, it is possible that you need to paint something of good.
I know, probably Eldar are not really good, but, despite their dark cousins, they are probably better.
I like the dire avengers miniatures, the old ones and the newest so I decided to find a group and paint them.
Dire avengers are blue but, the matt classic blue colour style doesn't fit with my painting style so I decided to make them blue but in a different way.



I don't like unmetallic metal (I think that is its name) too much, so I always use a technique of true metallic metal but this is not the place to show my metal. I decided to create blue metal (they are advanced alien, so they can have weird blue metal) and I replaced the classical white with the black to make them darker.
I've sold them on eBay some month ago. Here you can find my ads if you are interested.

Bases are neutral but I think fit well.




What do you think?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento